Have you been keeping up with our “How to Help a Hurting Person” video series this summer? We’re shedding light on how anyone can help out a person in need. It’s our goal that after you’ve watched the series, you’ll feel equipped and confident to lend a hand to someone you see holding a sign asking for help.
Here’s a quick recap of the series so far:
- Anticipate the opportunity so you’re ready when it happens.
- When you see someone, smile and acknowledge them.
- Ask them questions and show interest in their life.
- Even if they ask for it, don’t give money. Instead, ask what their greatest need is.
- Keep care kits in your car stocked with non-perishable food, water, socks, etc.
- CHECK OUT THIS WEEK’S TIP HERE
Check back next week for the FINAL TIP!