Are you looking for a new opportunity to do something that truly matters? Do you desire to play a vital role in helping end homelessness, hunger and addiction right here in the Portland community? If so, Portland Rescue Mission is actively hiring and looking for numerous positions to be filled throughout the organization.
We have three main facilities where we help hurting and homeless men and women. Our New Life Ministry programs are both located in northeast Portland at Shepherd’s Door and The Harbor. Shepherd’s Door is home to our 12-month addiction recovery program for women and children while The Harbor houses the men. Our Burnside Shelter is located in downtown Portland off the Burnside Bridge and serves homeless men and women with hot meals, a safe place to sleep and various other community outreach events and services. It’s also home to our three-month addiction recovery and vocational programs called Link and Connect (for men and women, respectively).
Here’s a list of our current opportunities with links to the job descriptions (apply online if you’re interested):
– Men’s Night Ministry Team Member – Part-time at the Burnside Shelter
– Women’s Growth Leader (Case Manager) – Full time at Shepherd’s Door
– Family Life Ministries Manager – Full time at Shepherd’s Door
– Family Life Ministries Assistant – Part-time at Shepherd’s Door
– Growth Support Staff Member – Part-time at Shepherd’s Door
– Women’s Connect Night Associate – Part-time at the Burnside Shelter
– Men’s Growth Leader (Case Manager) – Full time at The Harbor
– Nurse – Part-time at Shepherd’s Door (but focused on all three main locations)
– Guest Engagement Specialist – Full time at the Burnside Shelter
Please keep all of our facilities and staff in your prayers as we look to hire the right people for the right positions.