We’re now less than one week away from launching Connect, a brand new program to help homeless women get off the streets of Portland and into housing and jobs.
Facts About Homeless Women:
- The fastest growing demographic of homelessness? Women and children.
- Services for homeless women in Portland are extremely lacking.
- Our Connect program has room for 16 women at one time
- We’re also opening a dayroom for more homeless women to come in off the streets and engage in meaningful, positive activities.
- They need YOUR help. Scroll down to see the ways you can help this new program hit the ground running.
What You Can Do To Help Homeless Women:
- Volunteer! Find a time in your schedule that works for you (anywhere from 1x a week to 1x a month) and fill out our volunteer application here.
- Give. Play a vital role in keeping this program successfully running by signing up for a recurring monthly donation. Simply designate the gift to go toward “Women and children’s recovery.”
- Pray. Keep these women in your thoughts and prayers as they navigate this crucial stage of their lives!