Donate Food, Clothing and More to Portland Rescue Mission
The aroma of a hot meal, the feel of a soothing shower and the comfort of a safe bed. Your donation of food, blankets and other supplies to Portland Rescue Mission gives love and support to men, women and children looking for a way out of homelessness and addiction.
- Bibles (NLT)
- New Undergarments
- Twin Blankets
- Travel-Size Toiletries
- Disposable Razors
- Bottled Water
- Coats, Hats, Gloves
- Women’s Hygiene Products
- Hair Products (all ethnicities)
- All types of clothing for men and women
111 W. Burnside Street
Portland, OR 97209
Short-term street parking is usually available by the front door. Shelter is open 24/7, but lobby may be closed for cleaning from 6:00-6:45 a.m. and 5:00-5:45 p.m.
START A DONATION DRIVE:
Are you looking for a way to engage your group, business or church?
Donation drives meet real needs in support of the Portland Rescue Mission.
Contact our Community Involvement Team to walk through the following steps:
- Target a program’s needs- Shelter & Transitional / Recovery Programs
- Receive a specific list of donations that are needed today!
- Determine the right Donation Drive for your group – drive up, collection bins, drop off or online?
- Receive materials to share explaining the why, what, how, where & when for your donation collection
- Receive donation receipts & quick feedback regarding the success of your donation drive, to share