The Harbor – Addiction Recovery for Men
What is The Harbor?
The Harbor is a community of men overcoming homelessness and addiction in the men’s New Life Ministry of Portland Rescue Mission. At The Harbor, you’ll find an encouraging Christian addiction recovery environment, a rich relationship with God and an extremely supportive community of men.
What Do We Offer?
The Harbor includes a yearlong residential recovery program that offers addiction recovery, life skills, vocational training and spiritual growth.
- Begin with a 5-week Discovery to establish stability and build a foundation for growth
- Experience healing in a safe community where the core issues of addiction can be addressed
- Develop a transformational relationship with God through a Christ-centered environment
- Establish purpose, direction and tools for long-term success
- Receive ongoing support for career planning, job search and integration into healthy community
- Engage with caring, trained and professional staff and volunteers who are energetic and friendly
Who Should Join The Harbor?
Men who are…
- Age 18+
- Drug- and alcohol-free
- Committed to recovery
- Open to a deeper relationship with God
- Medically and mentally stable
- Willing to live on-site for 12 months
Where Are We Located?
10336 NE Wygant Portland, OR 97220
How Much Does It Cost?
How Do I Apply?
You can apply for The Harbor by calling 503-746-9743