Donate Food, Clothing and More to Portland Rescue Mission
The aroma of a hot meal, the feel of a soothing shower and the comfort of a safe bed. Your donation of food, blankets and other supplies to Portland Rescue Mission gives love and support to men, women and children looking for a way out of homelessness and addiction.
- “Cream of” Soup
- Bottled Water
- Bibles (NLT)
- New Undergarments
- Coats, Hats, Gloves
- Twin Blankets
- Women’s Hygiene Products
- Spray Deodorant
- Hair Products (all ethnicities)
- Disposable Razors
- Travel-Size Toiletries
These items represent only our most-needed. We also accept all types of clothing for men, women and children.
111 W. Burnside Street
Portland, OR 97209
Short-term street parking is usually available by the front door. Shelter is open 24/7, but lobby may be closed for cleaning from 6:00-6:45 a.m. and 5:00-5:45 p.m.
13207 NE Halsey Street
Portland, OR 97230
Donation drop-offs, Monday-Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and are taken at the BACK DOOR on the 132ND SIDE of Shepherd’s Door.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
- Stock up on food and other necessities. Consider partnering with a local store in our Add A Meal program or utilize one of our retail shopping partners.
- Donate your vehicle to Drive Away Hunger.
- Start a collection drive for clothing or food. Contact email@example.com.
- Bring donation items to the locations listed above.