About PDX Mission Church
We exist to demonstrate the compassion of Jesus Christ.
1 Church, 3 Locations
- Burnside Campus: 111 West Burnside Street, Portland, OR 97209
- The Harbor: 10336 NE Wygant Street, Portland, OR 97220
- Shepherd’s Door: 13207 NE Halsey Street, Portland, OR 97230
- In the Bible, the Word of God — inspired, inerrant, and authoritative.
- In one God who exists eternally in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His substitutionary and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His future personal return to rule in power and glory.
- In the inborn sinfulness of all humanity and our resulting alienation from God, and the absolute necessity of redemption through faith in Christ’s atoning death and regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation.
- In the complete forgiveness and eternal salvation of the true believer.
- In the empowering ministry of the Holy Sprit, who lives in Christians, thereby enabling each to live a godly life.
- In the bodily resurrection and eternal conscious existence of both the saved and the lost — the saved in eternal life and the lost in everlasting punishment.
- In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Lead Pastoral Staff
11:00 a.m. Sunday mornings at the Burnside Shelter
We seek to help people to understand and receive the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Baptism is a public demonstration of a person’s faith in the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ for their sins. We encourage all believers to follow the Lord’s command to be baptized through immersion and perform baptisms whenever someone expresses a desire to proclaim their faith in this manner.
We seek to diligently focus on Christian discipleship in all that we do.